Vous êtes ici
Sri Lanka: Next Trade and Investment Destination in Asia
17-05-2018 15:00 à 20:00
The Brussels Chamber of commerce encourages all opportunities to expand your business abroad. In this framework we would like to draw your attention on the following invitation coming from the Embassy of Sri Lanka. We are looking forward to receive your registration.
We are pleased to inform you that the Embassy of Sri Lanka in collaboration with Brussels Invest & Export (BIE), Walloon Agency for Export and Foreign Investment (AWEX)| and Brussels Enterprises, Commerce and Industry (BECI), is organizing an Interactive Business Forum, entitled, “Sri Lanka: Next Trade and In-vestment Destination in Asia”, which is to further enhance the trade and investment cooperation between Bel-gium and Sri Lanka.
The Forum followed by B2B Meetings and networking dinner is scheduled to take place at the premises of the Official Residence of Sri Lanka (Avenue Lequime 52, 1640 Rhode- Saint-Genese) on 17th May 2018 from 15:00 hrs to 20.00 hrs.
Sri Lanka and Belgium has been enjoying cordial trade relations for many years. This relationship has been instrumental in attracting many Belgian investors to Sri Lanka since the 1970’s. As far as trade is concerned, Belgium has become the 6th largest destination for Sri Lanka’s exports to the world.
The seminar will also provide you to listen to testimonials by Belgian companies who are successfully operating in Sri Lanka.
We are confident that this Forum will further pave the way for your future business activities with Sri Lanka enjoying the benefit of the EU GSP Plus Concessions (granted by the EU in 2017) and to access neighbouring markets such as India and Pakistan utilizing the Free Trade Agreements that Sri Lanka has signed with those countries.
This Interactive business workshop will aim to discuss, among other business opportunities for Belgium en-trepreneurs, the fields of;
• ICT/ BPO (IT support Services, outsourcing, customer support, call center operations, human re-sources and payroll software, training, consulting, management software, POS software, data entry, back office processes, archives, real estate, insurance, accounting, financial & transport industries, banking solutions, mobile apps, embedded systems, legal processes outsourcing, cloud applications, telematics solutions, analytic tools, R&D, security consulting, scanning services from micro film tai-lor made solutions for electronic development and IoT)
• Apparel – woven/knit (ladies wear, high fashion blouses, jackets, night, work, kids, t-shirts, pants, briefs, socks/thighs, hospitality wear, scrub suits, uniforms, bed linen, aprons, kitchen towels, de-signing inputs)
• Seafood (fresh tuna, fresh sword fish, fresh exotic fish)
• Confectionary (biscuits, chocolates, cakes, wafers, snacks and organic fruit juices)
• Rubber products (solid tyres, pneumatic tyres, rubber compounds, tyre retreading and retreading ma-terials & auxiliary molded rubber products)
• Tea (value added finished ready to drink tea items in own label and private label, herbal teas)
• Spices (Light and heavy berries, black & white pepper, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, curry leaves, cin-namon leaf oil, cinnamon bark oils)
• Coconut and black seed products (coconut products, organic virgin coconut oil, coconut flour, defat-ted coconut under pallet, coconut oil, black seed oil)
• Hotel, Spa & Resort Services/ Wellness Tourism (Wellness center, chronic pain treatment and clinical detox, hospitality and Ayurvedic treatments)
• Herbal/ Cosmetic Products/Ayurveda products (herbal food supplements, massage oils, health & es-sential oils, perfumes, beauty and personal care products, herbal baby care products, natural wellness drinks, balms, soaps, toothpaste)
• Boat (Manufacturers of Fiber Glass Fishing Vessels, Trailer cover, trawlers, life boats, surveillance vessels, fast motor boats, passenger Crafts, Catamarans, Pleasure Boats, Yachts and Floating Restau-rants, snow sleds, Repairs to boats)
15.00 - 15.30: Arrival of Guests / Registration
15.30 - 15.40: Lighting the Oil Lamp
15.40 – 15.50: Opening remarks H.E. Mr. E. Rodney M. Perera, Ambassador of Sri Lanka to Belgium, Luxembourg and the European Union
15.50 – 16.05: Keynote Speech by Hon. Sujeewa Senasinghe, State Minister of International Trade of Sri Lanka
16.05 – 16.15: Testimonial of a Belgium company active in Sri Lanka
16.15 – 16.35: Sri Lanka : Next Trade and Investment Destination in Asia
16.35– 16.45: Q & A
16.45 – 18.30: B2B meetings
18.30 – 20.00: Networking Dinner
Amy Kessels | email@example.com
Official Residence of Sri Lanka Avenue Lequime 52 1640 Rhode- Saint-Genese Official Residence of Sri Lanka Avenue Lequime 52 1640 Rhode- Saint-Genese
ANNULATION valable uniquement par écrit. Si elle est réceptionnée au moins 4 jours ouvrables avant l’événement elle donnera lieu au remboursement intégral des frais de participation. Passé ce délai, la totalité des frais d'inscription restera due, quelle que soit la raison de l'annulation. Les participants peuvent se faire remplacer. BECI se réserve le droit d'annuler l’événement si le nombre d'inscrits est insuffisant.
LE PAIEMENT une facture vous parviendra peu avant l'événement. Toute inscription est payable au comptant et doit en tous les cas être payée au plus tard le jour de l’événement.
Vos données personnelles seront traitées conformément à la Politique de confidentialité de Beci.